In today’s Adobe Illustrator tutorial I’m going to take you through the process of creating this cool type-based artwork that combines wavy distortions with 3D text effects. It’s ideal for creating interesting quote art or visually interesting poster designs. We’ll begin by applying the wavy distortion to the type, then I’ll show you how you can really enhance your text effects with Illustrator’s 3D tools. To turn the vector art into a grungy poster, we’ll finish it off with one of my photocopy textures from Spoon Graphics.
- ^ Adobe Illustrator (spoon.graphics)
- ^ https://spoon.graphics/2Wi7dP0 (spoon.graphics)
- ^ https://spoon.graphics/2tCRyQa (blog.spoongraphics.co.uk)
- ^ https://spoon.graphics/envato (spoon.graphics)
- ^ Subscribe to the Spoon Graphics YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com)
- ^ Access This Download (blog.spoongraphics.co.uk)